Open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs
in a terminal in *nix systems. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics
for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
GoAccess parses the specified web log file and outputs the data to the X
* General Statistics, bandwidth, etc.
* Time taken to serve the request (useful to track pages that are
slowing down your site)
* Top Visitors
* Requested files & static files
* 404 or Not Found
* Hosts, Reverse DNS, IP Location
* Operating Systems
* Browsers and Spiders
* Referring Sites & URLs
* Geo Location - Continent/Country/City New
* HTTP Status Codes
* Ability to output JSON and CSV
* Different Color Schemes
* Support for large datasets and data persistence New
* Support for IPv6
* Output statistics to HTML. See report.
* Nearly all web log formats...
GoAccess allows any custom log format string. Predefined options include,
but not limited to:
* Common Log Format (CLF) Apache
* Combined Format (XLF/ELF) Apache|Nginx
* W3C format (IIS)
* Amazon CloudFront (Download Distribution).
* Apache virtual hosts